EMPOWERMENT FOR GIRLS is about empowering yourself through learning empowering strategies, implementing daily rituals for success in all areas of life, and forming a positive, supportive and FUN peer group.
Empowerment For Girls coaching focuses on practices that build self-esteem and confidence and success strategies !!!
EMPOWERMENT FOR GIRLS offers:
Workshops to build confidence and raise self-esteem!
- An interactive website with Empowerment updates.
- A mentor, Mary Jane, who LOVES working with girls and gives 100% of her energy and support to girls she coaches / teaches
- One-on-one coaching with individuals or small groups.
- FREE and FUN book club membership: online participation through interactive website and face to face meet-ups
- FUN Empowerment For Girls social meet ups, like dinner and a movie on the weekend, pizza parties, Fro-Yo outings ! … Allows you the chance to keep up with M.J. and interact with other Empowered Gals !
- Invitations to group seminars or public speaking forums on Self Esteem and Empowerment
Empowerment For Girls is really about learning new strategies to LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE !!! Come and try a workshop! We have a blast, we learn new techniques and we practice them daily !!!
Workshops are generally a month long, and I guarantee you will experience positive changes that help you in all areas of your life. Adolescence and teenage years can kick your butt. Come to a workshop… Come hang with the BEST !!! You will definitely BENEFIT in many areas- school, body image, friendships, family, communication, self worth and much more !!
**Coaching is not therapy. Many people have coaches in order to guide and help them simply to increase the quality of their life. I follow several coaches: some I work with personally through one-on-one or attending their workshops / seminars, others I read everything they write- books, blogs, magazines, etc. I LOVE COACHING and BEING COACHED because I LOVE THE IDEA OF LIVING MY BEST LIFE!!! ….And there is always room to grow !!! MEET MARY JANE …. This is a picture of me at a life coaching seminar in Chicago that I attended in July 2013. AMAZING !!!! This was at 1 a.m. after 12 hours at the workshop… It was a BLAST !!
It WAS COMPLETELY LIFE CHANGING !!! Coaching can change your life in so many positive ways! It has changed mine. I completely believe in being coached, working with the best and finding someone who is both committed to working with you 100% and also committed 100% to their own BEST LIFE !!!
What the girls have said about the EMPOWERMENT FOR GIRLS workshops:
“This is the only camp (workshop) I’d want to go to for the whole day and not just two hours…”
“She’s (Mary Jane) not really like a teacher… she’s like a friend… One of us!”